Here are some ideas from thenickyblog.com:
1. Social Media makes the world smaller and brings our Hearts Together. ~ @LoriMoreno
2. Twitter is a place where one person can help another person anywhere in the world. ~ @TweetSmarter
3. “Social media is not the answer to every problem, but it is undoubtedly a useful and powerful advance in learning.” ~ Unknown
4. Focus on how to be social, not on how to do social. ~ Jay Baer
5. “LinkedIn is for the people you know. Facebook is for the people you used to know. Twitter is for people you want to know” ~ Source unknown
6. “Don’t say anything online that you wouldn’t want plastered on a billboard with your face on it.” –Erin Bury (Sprouter community manager)
WHAT DO YOU THINK?